Just ate the most delicious keto pizza I’ve ever made (thus far…) and I’m so excited :D Long post ahead, sry~~
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1 extra large egg
1 tbsp golden flax meal
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
Seasonings- salt, pepper, Italian… your preference
2 tbsp Hunt’s no sugar pasta sauce + 1 tbsp Heinz reduced sugar ketchup
Leftover chicken breast and goat cheese, extra seasonings
Make the damn thang:
Combine all crust ingredients (I use my hands) and then flatten onto a baking sheet. Bake at 425F for ~5 minutes until it starts to get a bit puffy.
Remove from oven, add sauce and toppings, and continue to bake for another 10-15 minutes until browned. Slice it up and let it cool for ~5 minutes so the crust holds everything together.
That’s it. You know this one’s going to be a repeat meal for me this week… :P
I need more pizza in my ketolife
Chocolate Cream Bombs (95% fat)
1 Chocolate Cream Bomb has 43 calories: 0.2g Carbs, 0.2g Protein, 5g Fat (95% Fat)
Ingredients (make 35 servings):
- 60g Full Fat Soft Cheese (Philadelphia)
- 60g Salted Butter
- 60ml Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 80ml Double Cream (Heavy Cream)
- 2tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 30 drops Liquid Sucralose
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- Just put everything in a jug, heat for about 1 minute in microwave till everything is melted.
- Mix thoroughtly (I use and electric mixer) then pour in silicone/chocolate moulds
- Put in freezer for at least an hour.
Sex on the Beach
And Finally, Swimming Pool
"No officer, for the last time, I did not smoke weed. Thats just my new perfume, cannabis flower"
I’ve wanted my whole life to smell like New Zealand
mine already does